[TenTec] F/T: tentec 252G p.s./207 ammeter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/T: tentec 252G p.s./207 ammeter
From: k7gt@attbi.com (k7gt@attbi.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:21:58 +0000
I have a Tentec 252G power supply and 207 ammeter
that I would like to trade for or toward an Astron
RS35A power supply (or bigger). The 252G matches with the
TT 540 and 544 (Triton IV) rigs, both of which I have
sold recently. I need the big supply to pair with my
present 35A to power a (future) Herc II amp.

There is no rush on this trade deal. In fact, the power
supply is 400 miles away up at dad's place where I keep
a 2nd station. I will probably not be up there now
until late fall. But if someone wants to make his classic
Triton IV station more nearly authentic, this power
supply would certainly fill the bill. It is not
scratch-free but apparently perfect electrically.

Other items that I may be interested in for trade would
be a SuperCMOS III keyer or a TT 238 tuner (not straight
across, of course!)

73 all

Allan K7GT

Pleasanton CA