[TenTec] A hypothetic question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] A hypothetic question
From: K5XS@aol.com (K5XS@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 14:50:36 EDT
Dear Raymond,
  I think you have captured the state of things pretty well.  I am amused by
the occasional "Your 5x9, but please repeat your name and QTH" I hear.
  And I have truly found the equipment review section of eham.net interesting
(www.eham.net).  If one were to believe what is posted there, most every rig
ever manufactured is a near perfect piece of engineering and manufacturing.
  I take it all with a grain of salt and rely on the opinions of those whom I
trust.  Thius list is a good starting place.
73,
Bernie
(Now back to my 10++++++++ Omni VI+!!)

multipart/alternative