[TenTec] OMNI D FIRMWARE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI D FIRMWARE
From: k9ot@mhtc.net (Paul DeWitte K9OT)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:12:41 -0500
Steve, since you have gone through this with your Omni D, I was wondering if
this new firmware (naturally, free to all) is going to make my Omni D into
an Omni VI + or maybe even something better yet? How about the color of the
rig? Probably some one doesnt like the color of their Omni D. Will it change
it to any color that you want? Maybe it has a optional color change by
clicking on the color you want? Since I am happy with mine the way it is, I
think I will skip the upgrade  all together. Thanks 73 Paul K9OT