[TenTec] FS model 206 calibrator (not 208!)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS model 206 calibrator (not 208!)
From: n4ey@arrl.net (Steve)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:30:26 -0400
(Correction:  it is a Model 206, not a 208 as posted earlier.)

This calibrator can be used with any rig but was made to match the
Argonaut 505 and 509.  It has a distinctive pulsing that makes it easy
to find in the midst of a crowded band.

It is in excellent operating condition.  ( I replaced the electrolytic
caps with new ones this month.)

$45 postpaid in US.

This is the unit I had posted for sale yesterday.  The buyer changed his
mind.

E-mail if interested.

Steve, N4EY