[TenTec] Sad Day

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sad Day
From: N4NT@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:01:10 -0400
My Corsair II developed the same problem as described just after I rebuilt
the PTO.  With the external VFO the rig worked correctly.  In my rig the
trouble was with the slug-tuned coil mounted on the circuit board in the
PTO.  The coil's wires had never been soldered to the little ears on the
coil form.  Soldering those wires to the ears cured the trouble.

Mike N4NT