[TenTec] Century-21 for sale!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century-21 for sale!
From: n8luv_jm@juno.com (James E McClellan)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:32:32 -0400
Hi Again,

Just sold the Paragon-II station and now decided to try the Century-21 on
the thread. This Century-21 is analog and very - very clean! --- The only
negatives I have found is one of the front plastic legs with the tilt
bail has broken. It is my understanding they can still be replaced very
inexpensively fron TenTec. The other is the dial is just starting to slip
ever so slightly at one point on the dial. Sometimes it never does slip.
But here again, TenTec has a retro-fit replacement assembly for this that
is inexpensive. Full output and very QSK! Cosmetics are great - solid 9+
out of 10 (10 being new in the box). --- The lucky buyer will not be
disappointed with this great (hard to find in this condition) piece of
nostalgia. As stated in the Paragon-II ad, the only reason I am selling
is to help off-set my post graduate studies (Masters program) starting
Nov. 7th.

Price --- ($225.00 --- firm plus shipping from 48060)

Contact Jim --- (810)-984-2221
                        moonliter2@aol.com