[TenTec] re: eHAM reviews - contact the author

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: eHAM reviews - contact the author
From: n9vv@wideopenwest.com (Ken Hopper - N-9-V-V)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:18:32 -0500
I want to support Scotts email about eHAM reviews.

One technique that no one mentioned is TO CONTACT THE AUTHOR of any
perticular review you see. Most everyone has an email address on eHAM or
QRZ.COM and when I was thinking about the SteppIR beam I got some first
rate private info from direct email contacts.

dit dit
de ken n9vv (OMNI-D working like a champ warming the shack while QRX for
an ORION)