[TenTec] Re: Argonaut Review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Argonaut Review
From: ki6pr@elite.net (Mike Siegel)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:44:47 -0700
So I've seen this long, drawn-out debate over the merits of the only =
single review openly posted anywhere. ENOUGH!!

If you don't like the review, POST YOUR OWN. Tearing down someone else's =
review doesn't necessarily make them wrong, or you right. And it adds =
nothing to the rest of us that are still waiting for intelligent =
comments about the rig itself.

In the meantime, for those of us that don't hang out on e-ham, or Yahoo =
chat rooms, or the like, I've yet to see any review posts right here on =
the T-T reflector. And aren't we reading here for a reason?=20

I don't care if it's a first impression or a complete lab teardown - I =
would like to see some posts from the folks that actually have their =
Argo-V in hand and online...

Thanks for reading my rants...
73,
Mike KI6PR