[TenTec] Argonaut 5 Supply Voltage sensitivity

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut 5 Supply Voltage sensitivity
From: JLeroy@Automationdirect.com (JLeroy@Automationdirect.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:22:26 -0500
Carl,
I've run it down to as far as 10V. (!) Accidently. The processor didn't
reset, but funny things started to happen. I called TenTec about this, and
Paul said 12V is the lower limit. I run mine off a deep-discharge auto
battery, so I put an RV charger on the battery to make sure it doesn't droop
too far if the solar panel is in overcast. The Argonaut V is very small, but
I'm not sure it's cut out to be a camping rig.
73,
John W4JKL