[TenTec] 20 m users' net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 20 m users' net
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:44:53 -0500
I'm quite sure that they are not banned in any legal sense of the word.
On the other hand, I think there is an "understanding" among hams that
nets don't operate there.  Its open for question either way.

Anyhow, since my beam doesn't support the warc bands... yes, I can load
into it there with a tuner, but it has no elements for them... I would
prefer
to operate on 20m.   I agree with the earlier post that mentioned that there
is space up at the high end of the band that is less heavily used.

Hope something can be worked out.  I cannot volunteer at this time to be
a net control station but I may be able to later in the winter.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ