[TenTec] OMNI VI+ For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ For Sale
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:18:48 -0600
Well I've decided to let one of my two Omni's go.  That will leave me one
Omni VI+ and one Paragon and lots of other radios.  Just need to lighten the
load of radios as my interests have changed.  This is the one that I've used
as the 10M IF for the EME VHF and UHF station.

Here's the stuff:
Tentec Omni VI+  This is a factory original not an upgrade.  S/N 12A10507
purchased new by me in 3/98.  The radio was back to Tentec Service in 5/01
for some updates.  This is a very clean radio, a 9+ out of 10, with no
scratches, no dents, and no wear marks.  It has resided in a non-smoking QTH
only.  It will be shipped in the original packaging and with all accessories
and manual.

Installed and part of the package are the following filters:
Model 217 - 500 Hz CW filter in the 9.0 MHz IF
Model 218 - 1.8 KHz SSB filter in the 9.0 MHz IF
Model 282 - 250 Hz CW filter in the 6.3 MHz IF
Model 285 - 500 Hz CW filter in the 6.3 MHz IF
Model 288 - 1.8 KHz SSB filter in the 6.3 MHz IF

A bargain at $1850.00 and be assured it won't last long.  It will be insured
and shipped to your address in the lower 48.

Contact me by e-mail if you have questions.

73
Bob, K4TAX