[TenTec] 9L1AB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 9L1AB
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (William Mansey; WA2PVK)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:32:53 -0500
    Looks as if the Orions will be coming out to play soon!  That is =
great news.  Now - as for the programmable AGC - - - was that JUST =
"neat-o" or could the term "neat-o-keen" also be applied here?  Actually =
what I would more aptly use the latter term for is when I see the FedEX =
truck stop in front of my QTH!  I will likely set a new World Record for =
opening a shipping box and removing the contents.  At one time it was =
sometimes as much, if not more, fun to play with the box than the "gift" =
BUT I do NOT think that there is much danger of THAT happening in this =
case.  (there is always later)
    I am looking forward to the net Sunday afternoon.  I hope the =
conditions are good and that there will be a great turnout.  73,  Bill

---