[TenTec] FS/T: K2 or to trade for various TT gear

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/T: K2 or to trade for various TT gear
From: k7gt@attbi.com (k7gt@attbi.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:26:18 +0000
I am interested in either selling my K2 or trading it toward some specific
gear for my station.

First the K2. Its s/n 157. It has the KAT2, KIO2, KNB2, 160m2RX, and KAF2.
Sidetone
mod, some others I forget about. Also the Kenwood mike. The new price of the
items
in it tallies to something like $1100. I built the rig myself with some
debugging assists
from N6WG. The options were built by W1HYV. Its a solid rig but I'm moving to a
simple K1 for my backpacking and portable QRP rig.

I would like to find to trade in some form any of the following:

Tentec 238 tuner
Tentec 253 autotuner
Tentec Hercules II linear
Tentec OmniVI/opt1 or 3

I also have a clean TT Corsair with a full set of filters and the desk mike.
$395+s/CONUS.

73  GT

Allan  K7GT

Pleasanton CA