[TenTec] a buzz in my ten tec and yaesu -- WHYYYY???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] a buzz in my ten tec and yaesu -- WHYYYY???
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:22:05 -0500
Check to see if there are any computer monitors running in or near the
shack. Bring a portable receiver out to the pole to see if it is the
cause. Check to see if there is a pattern to the noise as a function of
time of day. Examples: Noise starts at dusk and goes off in the morning:
its a faulty street light starter or one of those photocell "on at dusk"
porch lights in the neighborhood.

                        73,

                        Bob WB2VUF