[TenTec] Items for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Items for sale
From: nz8j@woh.rr.com (NZ8J)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:04:21 -0500
I have a couple of item I had with my Ten Tec Delta II that the buyer didn't
want.

Delta II mobile bracket all the metal pieces and velcro strap, but don't
have the small bolts to put it together.  I assume they are just small
standard bolts available at a hardware store. Looks unused. $33  shipped

Ten Tec 705 Desk Mic excellent condition  $65 shipped

also have:
 AEA MM-2  Keyer/Trainer/Beacon, bought a LogiKey K-3 so don't need it.
Looks and works excellent except the volume control is a little scratchy.
$55 shipped