[TenTec] FS: Paragon II Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Paragon II Station
From: tmartin198@cox.net (Travis Martin)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 16:43:05 -0600
The rest of my station has sold; I would like to sell my transceiver. It is
the nicest Paragon II left in captivity, with all filters and the frequency
enunciator option. You get general coverage receive, AM and FM (both
transmit and receive) as well as full WARC band SSB and CW coverage. This
one is just about flawless. Will include matching 962 power supply and a
brand-new-last-month-never-been-used 705 microphone for $1200.

Thanks,

Travis