For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?
From: w2agn@w2agn.net (W2AGN)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:25:37 -0500
On 3 Dec 2002 at 21:09, Paul Valko wrote:

> Hope you three are happy over there.  The rest of us PowerMite users
are
> more than welcome to just stay right here on the REAL Ten*Tec
reflector.

> 73! =paul= W8KC

Was not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings, however, I have always
found the "tone" of the "real" Ten Tec Reflector to be more toward the
high end Ten Tec gear.

If no one is interested in it, then they will not join. Doesn't bother me
one way or another.
---
+-++-++-++-++-+   John L. Sielke
+-++-++-++-++-+    Ex-K3HLU,TF2WKT,W7JEF,W4MPC,N4JS