For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 07:36:10 -0500
Like most of us, we are interested in ALL TenTec products but we don't
want to belong to 18 different reflectors. Now everyone wants to be Mr.
Moderator I suppose and all it accomplishes a inflated ego.
I am more interested in old TenTec products such as the Corsair, Omni C
etc. but you don't see me starting another reflector for TenTec
boatanchors do you???? Well at least you didn't put it on Yahoo.Com.

N4LQ