[TenTec] RX-320

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX-320
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 23:14:50 -0000
The only real differences are no attenuator, no rf gain control, no noise
blanker,
no noise reduction, and no auto notch.  Also, it runs at 1200 baud instead
of 57600
baud so it responds much slower to comands and is easy to overrun with
software
commands.  But it's receiver performance is surprisingly good.  I rate it
the best
receiver buy in ham radio.

The short answer to your question is "Yes".

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC