[TenTec] New Argo V Firmware V1.01 Posted

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Argo V Firmware V1.01 Posted
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:39:27 -0500
TenTec has posted an update (version 1.01) to the Argo V firmware on their
website

http://www.tentec.com/rfsquared

Here's their description of the update:

V1.01 12/5/02 Maintenance release

 Fixed EEPROM write bug which caused intermittent SPLIT LED.
 Now ignore SCAN key during KEYR or VOX key menus.
 Fixed bug: Both VFOS out-of-band, BAND key seemed to stop working.
 Changed reset default for VOX HANG from "1" to "0" to enable QSK.
 Finalized RS-232 interface command set and Programmer's Ref. Manual.
 Fixed bug which could cause incorrect VFO A frequency on powerup.

The programmer's reference guide is also available at the same site,
although I was unable to download it this morning (I kept getting a 404
error)

73,
Mark, N8ME