[TenTec] FS - Rack mount and accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS - Rack mount and accessories
From: w5ben@arrl.net (Duane Budd)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 06:54:14 -0500
I have the rack mount for the "Closet Kilowatt" for sale,
along with the rack mount kits for the Omni VI (or Plus),
Hercules amplifier, and 253 Auto-tuner. The 1 3/4 inch
filler panel is also available.

Prices new totaled $303, plus tax and shipping.

Asking $225. Due to the large size of the enclosure, I would
prefer selling to a nearby ham. I could arrange to meet
someone halfway, perhaps.

73

Duane Budd
w5ben@arrl.net
Johnson City, TN

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but
by the moments that take our breath away.