[TenTec] Orion----Why it is so late in coming!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion----Why it is so late in coming!
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:21:13 -0600
Bill:

I agree.  I have no problem waiting for my ORION.

I spent 15 years in a facility where we went from "concept" to final
production on products that were both hardware and software defined.  These
professional broadcast items sold between $30,000 and $450,000 each.  I know
what happens when one is "pulled early" to meet some market or production
schedule.  While involved in the process of product design from the
beginning, my primary departmental role was support of all products once
they left the factory.  Yes, those "first impressions" are extremely
important.

Rest assured that I'll be patient and wait for my ORION.

73
Bob, K4TAX