[TenTec] FS: TEN TEC Omni-C with pics

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TEN TEC Omni-C with pics
From: RLucch2098@aol.com (RLucch2098@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:02:08 EST
Hi All;
FS: an TenTec Omni model 546 series C w/warc bands. There NO extra filters, I
looked inside but the Audio filtering seems good enough.
It comes with the DC cable and over voltage protector.
Here is wat I tested & wat it needs.
I tested it only by connecting it to a generic 12vdc supply via the cable
shown, displayed full out put, rcvd on all bands, QSK, vox & Ptt working.
Audio output on SSB, metering seems to be fine but on a dummy-load, only
output shows, no VSWR because its flat(swr) :-).
It will require the Audio filter switch paddle(lever). The actual switch is
fine & works but the last owner was "heavy handed". Will also need one front
foot & the tilt bail which I quess is available from TT or you can remove the
one original foot & use two equal height feet in front & leave well enough
alone.
Also, the Same deal with the power connector in back, the fellow must have
pushed too hard, breaking the locking tabs off. The actual connector is fine,
I used it but it will push in just as the power supply had that I sent you.
The Over-voltage protector is the same deal.
Actual physical condition I would say is excellent & will clean up real nice.
I did clean it a bit for the pics.
I would like to get $240 + UPS.
Please check the pics>>
<A
HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/ttprotector1.jpg";>http://www.myradioroom.com/ttprotector1.jpg</A>

<A
HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/ttprotector2.jpg";>http://www.myradioroom.com/ttprotector2.jpg</A>

The Bulb in the meter was replaced after the pics were taken.
<A
HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/omni1.jpg";>http://www.myradioroom.com/omni1.jpg</A>

<A
HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/omni1.jpg";>http://www.myradioroom.com/omni2.jpg</A>

<A
HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/omni1.jpg";>http://www.myradioroom.com/omni3.jpg</A>

<A
HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/omni1.jpg";>http://www.myradioroom.com/omni4.jpg</A>

<A
HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/omni1.jpg";>http://www.myradioroom.com/omni5.jpg</A>

<A
HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/omni1.jpg";>http://www.myradioroom.com/omni6.jpg</A>

Thanks es 73....Rich WA2RQY (1961)
WA2RQY's "confusion Radio" Web-Page
Http://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html
RLUCCH2098@aol.com
"Keep those heaters on"

multipart/alternative
  text/html