[TenTec] Re: 1.02 - hummmm that's odd

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: 1.02 - hummmm that's odd
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:13:19 -0800 (PST)
I've learned one thing working with software everyday
and that is always, always, always, ......... did I
say always?? keep a copy of *every* version you
download. Better still is to archive them away on your
computer's backups, you do make backups don't you?? At
a minimum backup your data and installers.

Also don?t depend on older versions hanging around
forever on the website, they don?t.

So if you are timid about software/firmware upgrades
download it anyhow but then wait for those of us who
are software trail blazers to smoke test it out first.
If it proves to be good then you can proceed a week or
two later with your own upgrade and still stay in your
comfort zone.

73,
Duane
N9DG