[TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville!!!
From: holladayfd@multipro.com (holladayfd)
Date: Tue Jan 21 20:44:12 2003
Any good paint store should have a Macbeth Color Computer.  This is a
controlled light source colorimiter which can recognize very slight
variances in the orange, red or other dots.  Also, it will list the proper
mix of pigments to match any of the Ten Tec equipment.  All you have to do
is cut out a section of the cabinet, pop out the dot and place in the
colorimeter and let it do it's thing.  All cutting can easily be done with a
pair of dull diagonal cutters as you do not want sharp edges left on the
case or front panel.  Hope this helps.
73,
Frank, K4VMO