[TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Tue Jan 21 20:32:29 2003
Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that so many are disappointed in the new Ten Tec Black color
scheme.

But, tell you what.  I'll be glad to help all of you who are so disappointed
out!

If, after purchase, you decide you still dislike Ten Tec Black, just send
your rigs to me and I'll give them a good home!

(What the heck, my shack has Ten Tec... what color was the Argosy, grey?
brown? khaki?  Whatever... plus Heathkit Green, Hallicrafters Grey, and
Astron Black, so I'll manage, even if I'm not color coordinated!)

73, ron wn3vaw

"Doc?  You built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"
"The way I look at it, if you're going to build a time machine out of a car,
you might as well do it with style!"
--  Marty McFly & Dr. Emmet Brown, "Back to the Future"