[TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Wed Jan 22 00:44:26 2003
OK, I wasn't going to chime in, but the replies are running 10:1 in one
direction.  I was surprised how nice the Centurion looks in black.  I
have the two-tone grey Omni VI+ and 238 tuner, and used to have a
Centurion next to them (graduated to an Alpha 99 in, you guessed it,
Black.)  I thought the black Centurion looked quite stately, really, and
much more attractive than my Alpha.  I've always liked the two-tone grey,
but I like the black too.

        73,  Duane    (an equal-opportunity Ten-Tec lover)