[TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Tue Jan 21 19:56:44 2003
Hi Everyone,

I agree Jim K4SQR who hit the nail on the head about
the new TT appearances.  The new color scheme is ugly.

As a participant here for many years I can recall many prior threads
where TT users prided themselves on having equipment that was not "Rice Box
Black".

Having owned many multiples of Corsair II, Omni V, and Omni VI,  IMO
the two tone gray color scheme was a "trademark" for this gear, different
from the rest, functional, easy on the eye in all kinds of lighting and now
unfortunately gone.

I wish TT all the success in the world. I'm disappointed though.

73 de N1LQ-Dave