[TenTec] Sorry for my post

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sorry for my post
From: geraldj@isunet.net (Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, electrical engineer)
Date: Tue Feb 4 12:29:57 2003
Since I have lists both ways, I hadn't noticed the change. But looking
back in the Tentec messages I have saved, the Reply-To option appeared
between Jan 29, 2003 and Feb 2, 2003. Perhaps its time to grumble to the
list moderator about the change and ask for it back...

Having Reply-To enabled tends to cause more responses to go to the list
that should be off list, and causes more "sorry for my post" posts. And
on some lists can cause moderator complaints about off topic responses
to the list that would have been off list if that had been a single
click option.

I think I prefer not having reply-to. It makes replying off list less
convenient.

73, Jerry, K0CQ

--
Entire content copyright Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, electrical engineer.
Reproduction by permission only.