[TenTec] Public Opinion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Public Opinion
From: csturner@slonet.org (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Tue Feb 4 15:05:25 2003
On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 11:28 AM, Paul Christensen wrote:

>> Anyone have feelings or thoughts on this?
>>
>> Bob I sure do.
>> First I'm not a techie but business type with two degrees and a CPA
>> certificate.
>> I am astonished that TT would announce a product so far in advance of
>> production and testing. I keep wondering how they survive financially.
>
>  Rebuttal:
>
>  First, I hold a J.D. law degree, a fully accredited MBA, and a
> double-baccalaureate in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
> Big deal and so what?

Well, I KNEW there was something about you!  Well, something, anyway.  I
am overqualified in most of the same fields, buddy!  And to think, all
this time I just thought of you as a radio nerd.

Anyway, your reply is good and well reasoned.  Excellent work.

Clark
WA3JPG

Still complaining about my OMNI VI, Corsair I, Corsair II, OMNI-C, and
whatever else I can think of.