[TenTec] Argo 5 - like it or not?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo 5 - like it or not?
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu Feb 20 14:42:53 2003
I just tried the test with the Argo V here.  I had a transmit frequency of
7.007 and a receive frequency of 7.019.  Absolutely no chirp was heard in my
RX340 monitoring the transmit output of the Argo V.  I could not detect any
difference in the transmitted signal whether split was on or not.  It all
sounded great to me.  I have firmware version 1.04 in the Argo V.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC