[TenTec] 60 Meters !!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 60 Meters !!!
From: kj4dx@yahoo.com (Mitch Alexander)
Date: Sat Feb 22 19:15:42 2003
Hi, Gents -- It's been a long while since I last posted.  I've been thinking
about 60 meters lately, you know- the new HF band proposed to the FCC by the
ARRL, spanning 5250-5400 kHz.

I understand that radios such as the Jupiter and the Orion and the new Argo
will be able to download parameters for that band when it finally gets
approved.  No worries for those folks -- that will be really great for those
operators.

But, how about those of us with the older rigs such as the Corsair line, the
Omni line etc...  What are the possibilities of adding that band to our radio,
either internally (unlikely) or with an outboard device?  Any thoughts on this ?

Mitch - KJ4DX