[TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex
From: w7dpw@attbi.com (Dave W7DPW)
Date: Wed Feb 26 16:16:09 2003
I echo Bill's comments. Mine arrived, S/N 58,  in the same manner as his and
I had to re-align it and tighten every screw.. No mis-shapen parts. I have
it connected to the OMNI 6+ keyer set to 30 wpm  and my older brown Bros.
paddle attached to my external keyer set to 18-20 wpm. I can change speeds
quickly just by using a different paddle..

Works great.

Dave W7DPW