[TenTec] Argo V questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo V questions
From: mgusky@bellsouth.net (Michael Gusky)
Date: Wed Feb 26 20:48:14 2003
My Argo V  works the same way and I am using a Radio Shack speaker.....not
sure about it's rated impedance.  I don't have to advance the gain control
very much when I am using headphones (using the WGA TR2000 w/boom mic).
Your mileage will vary depending on the impedance of your speaker or
headphones.

My ALC light is in sync with my keying.

73
Mike