[TenTec] re: Vibroplex/TenTec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: Vibroplex/TenTec
From: n9vv@wideopenwest.com (Ken Hopper N9VV)
Date: Thu Feb 27 10:11:41 2003
I called Vibroplex about upgrading my new TT paddles to the
"deluxe" model and Ms. Turner was wonderful to me on the
phone. The transaction was at a very fair price and she
turned the paddles around via UPS in one day. I am very
happy with my new "rounded trunion pins" and "jeweled"
trunion screws. I believe this is a paddle that will last
for the rest of my ham career.
for preliminary info please see
http://www.n9vv.com/deluxe-tentec-paddle-upgrade.html

W5JAY has high resolution pictures of his upgraded TT paddle
and he will put the pix up on his new website as soon as he
has time. Please check out http://www.w5jay.net and look for
  the new images.

dit dit de ken n9vv