[TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex-the end

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex-the end
From: KB1GFV@arrl.net (Tim MacDonald)
Date: Sat Mar 1 16:01:09 2003
Hello all.

Thanks for all the responces and comments on and off line about my new
TenTec/Vibroplex paddles.  My intent was not to initiate a flame on any one.
I was asking about the quality to expect.  It would appear that my unit does
has a less than perfect trunion pin.

I have had a very gracious discussion with TenTec and the same from
Vibroplex by email.  My plan is to contact Vibroplex by phone early next
week and make arrangements to repair or modify the paddles.

Based on having the unit in hand and the comments on-line, I am going to
keep the unit!  Again, thanks to all.

73
Tim
KB1GFV