[TenTec] no voltage to 1.8 filter?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] no voltage to 1.8 filter?
From: calderman@cox.net (Chester)
Date: Sat Mar 1 18:54:18 2003
Tim,

        It looks like I have mis-read your email. You said you ARE
getting voltage for the 250 and 500 Hz filters, but NOT for the 1.8kc
pin on connector 41. Since that is the case,
I'm pretty sure the only thing that can be wrong is that you have either
a broken (or wire crimped to the chassis somewhere) wire between the
Logic Board and the PBT board.

        The 1.8kc voltage is generated on the Logic Board, U22. U22
feeds both the PBT board AND the light on the Omni's keypad. So if the
light on the keypad comes on, then U22 is working correct and the
problem has to be wiring.

        Sorry for the troubleshooting verbiage in my previous post.

Tom/W4BQF
calderman AT cox.net