[TenTec] RFI and Behringer MX-602a

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RFI and Behringer MX-602a
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Sun Mar 2 13:56:49 2003
Hi folks -
  Been fooling around abit with the above mixer. Seems pretty great for
receive but sure distorts/ruins cw sending. I'm assuming the terrible sound
of my cw sig is from RFI - in which case I probably won't spend much time
trying to fix it.  Any adjustments to gain and other settings does not cure
it.
  I run the speaker into the phone input and am using channel 1 from the
mixer to the rigs speaker out - no amp or anything. Any suggestions other
than normal RFI cures or is there something about setting the mixer that I
may be missing? If it's RFI the mixer goes - not worth the effort to me
since I'm not real heavy into the audio manipulation part  - in case anybody
wants to buy a mixer.
Thanks folks.
73/Tim NZ7C