[TenTec] F.S. 546 Omni C

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. 546 Omni C
From: paulk5af@sbcglobal.net (Paul Schaffenberger)
Date: Mon Mar 3 08:20:44 2003
Ned,
Has this radio been sold yet?
Paul, K5AF
 Ned Swartz <k1gu@arrl.net> wrote:Omni C (or Omni D, Series C if you prefer)
and 255 Power Supply with
speaker and ammeter. 2.4, 1.8, and 0.5 crystal filters. Purchased from a
member of this reflector in late 1999. Used by me through the 1999-2000
contest season. Check my scores for that period, all done with this radio.
Unused since. Previous owner had it checked by the factory in early 99
(minor adjustments). I rebuilt the PTO using the Ten-Tec kit. No obvious
appearance defects, which is to say, you have to look very very hard to
find the few minor scratches. On-air skeds and jpg pictures on request.
Manuals, service report. $500 shipped.

Ned
K1GU at arrl.net