[TenTec] Re: # 4 Argonaut V ARRL Review 3rd and 2nd IPs ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: # 4 Argonaut V ARRL Review 3rd and 2nd IPs ?
From: DennisKT5D@aol.com (DennisKT5D@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 5 08:21:26 2003
       As a "working engineer" who has also been an amateur operator for 35
years, I totally agree with this (Tom's) observation of the issue of ARRL
testing as it relates to industry standards and practices. I also agree that
if the ARRL wants more credibility for their tests they need to invest in
better equipment and thereby establish a firmer basis for their results. I
fear that what they publish as fact is all too often taken as gospel truth
among many hams, in more areas than equipment testing.