[TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."
From: althofft@concentric.net (Tom A)
Date: Fri Mar 14 10:36:34 2003
Uh-oh!

I hope when I turn on my Orion for the first time I don't see monochrome
clouds and a "Your Orion was not properly shut down.  Please wait while we
restore the system"!

Of course...my Titan 425 takes 3 minutes to warm up before it comes into
READY mode so when I power up the station at least they'll wake up at the
same time.

Tom K2TA
tom@k2ta.com