[TenTec] Orion/AL-1200 QSK -- Hard lesson #1

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion/AL-1200 QSK -- Hard lesson #1
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Sat Mar 29 15:47:38 2003
>If you don't have the amp powered on, you have to turn the keying
>loop OFF -- and then remember to set it to ON again, the next time
>the amp is powered up.  I think this demands a big sign on the amp
>power switch ...

Grant,

Would you expand the above please ... as your saying that if you want
to use the Orion, but with the AL1200 OFF ... you have to go into the
Orion's MENU and turn the keying loop OFF also?

That's a Uh-Oh .... None of the 'other three' require such to be done ...

So rather than a big sign on the amp ... the EPROM in that $3.3k rig
needs a bit more 'educating' ?   B-)  B-) B-) <note the smiles please>

TU!

73 Billy AA4NU