[TenTec] downloading updates

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] downloading updates
From: brya5984@bellsouth.net (Dennis Bryant)
Date: Sun Mar 30 16:07:07 2003
As I have been reading the mail concerning updates to the Orion program, I
began to question the process. My computer is upstairs on a dedicated DSL line,
My Orion, when it arrives, will be downstairs. Do I have to bring the radio
upstairs or the computer downstairs in order to load a program? The computer is
a desktop so you can see why I am asking. I do have a laptop that is not
programmed for the internet. Is it possible to save the program to a disk and
then load the program into the Orion from the disk?

This may be a dumb question, but I have never had a programmable radio.

Dennis, N4MUS