[TenTec] RX-320D

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX-320D
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Tue Apr 1 17:21:45 2003
Eric and others...

I haven't looked at the 303i.
Actually I haven't looked at winradio specs in 3 or 4 years.
With the RX320 at $300 and Linrad, I'm happy for HF and PC.

I'll do some more research on the PCR1000. My main interst in it
is for coverage that the 320 doesn't have. I was not aware of
any control bugs and will do a little more research.

I found the command set in rooting around with google and there
is a linux control package for it.

I was wondering at all the talk about downloading and restoring
the firmware. Why? Perhaps you've provided the answer :-)

If I find a PCR1000 for the $259 advertised at HRO (out of stock)
I'll buy and write up a review.

-Bob