[TenTec] Omni Code Practice

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni Code Practice
From: hglent@frii.com (HGLENT)
Date: Thu Apr 3 12:29:29 2003
I noticed that Bob, (K4TAX) told you how to use the Omni VI for code
     practice.  GOOD ADVICE.  That is how I do it. Works great.
     I use the Omni almoast every day on eQSO for code practice with people
     all over the world.  About 2000 UTC we open a room titled,
MORSENET1 and
     work with any one interested in CW.  I put the computer mic next to
the
     Omni speaker, and have at it.
     Please come and join us on eQSO, it is a pleasure to hear the smooth
     clean side tone of the Omni.
     Take care,  Work hard.  Prosper.
     TNX ... es ... 73S ... de ... WA0BAG
     Paul K.