[TenTec] New Kid looking for Manuals .. (Mics)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Kid looking for Manuals .. (Mics)
From: larrylg@sbcglobal.net (Larry Greenberg)
Date: Mon Apr 28 15:46:13 2003
Hello... I am Larry N5BEA  (licensed in about ' 79) I have been off the air for
a while.. So Now I am trying  come back and specializing with a vintange
station.   Mostly low power DX.  I am 100% Ten Tec.  I have just acquired 3
rigs.    First is a complete Argosy.  It's ready to go on the air maybe today
or tomorrow. This will be my standby or maybe mobile rig.   Next I have  a mint
condition  540..  I need a manual (copy) and a mic.. This will be my main rig..
Next, I a vintage Argonaut (serial # 00086) I need a manual (copy) and a mic. I
have mint 277 tuner..  I guess I would like a copy of some docs if there are
any.  I also picked up a keys (keyers) A KR 1  and A  670 that would like to
obtain some paper work for. I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP THAT I CAN GET IN
LOCATING OR OBTAINING THESE MICS AND PAPERWORK AND ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES THAT
MIGHT FIT. I will be talking to at least some of you on the air.. Thank
you...LSG