[TenTec] Jupiter vs Omni 6+ recieve

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter vs Omni 6+ recieve
From: nw4p@xtn.net (Richard Robinson)
Date: Mon Apr 28 18:17:39 2003
Gentlemen,  For what it's worth, I agree that the
DSP on the 6+ was better than on my Jupiter.
BUT, I think that the recieve on my Jup is better
than what it was on my 6+ or my Paragon II.
There is a significant difference and I must
say most of my QSO's were SSB so I'm
not really qualified to comment on CW. (Haven't
worked much CW since late '80's) One circumstance that may factor in is a
substantial
hearing loss in the higher freqs. (MX racing)
Regardless, all 3 radios are super. I'm trying
to think up some reason to tell my wife, so
I can make an Orion purchase legitimate.
Have fun fellas and 73, Richard  NW4P