[TenTec] Model 301 Fan KIt

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 301 Fan KIt
From: wmlb@sbcglobal.net (Bill Brannick)
Date: Wed Apr 30 19:43:23 2003
I ordered one of these and it came via UPS this afternoon.

The accompanying flyer did give me "pause for thought"  The
last sentence says: "The fan is quiet but if it's sound
bothers you, just unplug it!"

Please don't interpret this as a criticism, but it almost
sounds like Ten-Tec feels that the fan's really is not
necessary.

I was one of those who lost the finals in my Jupiter early
on, for reasons unknown.. so even if it is not "necessary" it
does address my "comfort level" somewhat.

Bill, W6WLB