[TenTec] 60M

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 60M
From: ewell2@cvc.net (Mail)
Date: Thu May 15 21:14:00 2003
Hi All:

       I thought that we all had homeland responsibilities also, and we are
FCC licensed?  You know that we will not be able to work mobile, and
our equipment will have to be crystal controlled?  Specifications are
too strict, and limiting the type of antenna will hamper portable emergency
communications?  Who will we talk to?

Ed  73  K7DXV  ewell2@cvc.net