[TenTec] (Say 73 to) 60M

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (Say 73 to) 60M
From: ke5c@hot.rr.com (john, ke5c)
Date: Thu May 15 23:03:43 2003
> Yes, it is going to be a very unusual band. We as hams can't imagine one
> where CW is not allowed and the CB type channelization is a really foreign
> concept but if we calmly look at what we are getting and make good use of
> it, we can possibly get a bigger slice of cake at the next birthday party.
> If we do nothing but whine I doubt we will even be invited to the party
> next year.

Considering who is behind the the four objecting comments - United Power
Line council (UPLC), Power Line Carrier Association (PLCA), Homeplug
Powerline Alliance (Homeplug), and The National Telecommunication and
Information Administration (NTIA), we've got all the cake we're going to
get.  In the meantime, if I want to operate on channels with 5 watts, I'll
just QSY to 11 meters.

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-105A1.doc